Tuesday, April 21, 2009
February 19th, 2009
Wow what a busy day. I had spent the past two days dealing with Sprint, trying to update our family plan, and get new data phones for everyone. I also had a late night at work because of meetings, so I was swamped. There were only two things that I wanted to know about that day- if Elisa had cramps and to see my new phone. On Thursdays we have dinner with our friends Joanna and Choua to watch Survivor. Elisa was already at their house, and I was meeting them there after work. We ate dinner, and watched the show. During one of the commercials, I turned to Elisa and asked her if she had any cramps that day. She nodded yes, and that just put me in a bad mood. Throughout this process one of the things I would always ask Elisa about was if she was having cramps, because typically they were an indication of her getting her period. It was important for me to ask so that I could feel connected to the process. So when I heard this it made me sad and worried that she was going to get her period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.